Fire Extinguisher Services In The Tampa Bay Area
Commercial fire extinguisher inspection, service & sales in Tampa, FL
Florida Law requires it is not enough to just have fire extinguishers on hand. You must have the correct fire extinguisher, inspect it periodically for maintenance, and understand how to use it when needed. Hillsborough Fire Equipment Sales and Services provides annual fire extinguisher inspection for businesses across the Tampa Bay area, St Petersburg and Lakeland as well as extinguisher sales, installation, training and more. We are a Florida fully authorized portable fire extinguisher service company. Certified as a hydro test facility by the Department of Transportation. Our services include:
- Fire extinguisher Repair
- Fire extinguisher Refilling
- Fire extinguisher Recharge
- Fire extinguisher Inspection
- Fire extinguisher training
- Emergency Exit Lighting
Our goal is to make you feel safe and secure on your property. The first step towards that goal is to ensure all of your fire extinguishers and fire safety equipment is in perfect working condition. Our fire extinguisher services are designed with Florida business and our customers in mind. We offer complete fire extinguisher services in the Tampa area, including fire extinguisher recharge, refill, and repair services. We also replace and install portable fire extinguishers!
Contact us Tampa’s #1 fire protection company to schedule fire extinguisher services Today!
Fire Extinguisher Inspection in THE TAMPA BAY SURROUNDING AREAS
Hillsborough Fire Equipment Sales and Services Knows having fire extinguishers that don’t work is worse than having none at all! With that said, if you don’t use your fire extinguishers very often, it is easy to let them slip into disrepair. Do not go a day without being totally fire protected. Call Hillsborough Fire Equipment Sales and Services in St Petersburg, Fl
Annual fire extinguisher inspections are highly important for making sure your fire extinguishers will protect your staff as-well-as equipment and business belongings from fires. Additionally, inspections, you should also Confirm the extinguisher is visible, unobstructed, and in its safe, designated location.
- Verify that the locking pin is intact and the tamper seal is unbroken. Examine the extinguisher for obvious physical damage, corrosion, leakage, or clogged nozzle.
- Confirm the pressure gauge or indicator is in the operable range or position, and lift the extinguisher to ensure it is still full.
- Make sure the operating instructions on the nameplate are legible and facing outward.
- Check the last professional service date on the tag. (A licensed fire extinguisher maintenance contractor must have inspected the extinguisher within the past 12 months.)
If anything does not seem right call Hillsborough Fire Equipment Sales and Services immediately!